Lulu Tapp of Dustylu is an experienced Chef with 20 years applied, extensive culinary education and commercial work experience. Part owner of Sole Soups with two location and growing. Excellent background in food photography and styling, and with an incessant curiosity and desire to discover new elements of culinary cuisine. Recipe development and capturing the essence of food via image, so the reader can relate is …critical.
CHEF / PHOTOGRAHER & FOOD STYLIST
- Social Media Content & Brand Developer & Food Stylist
- Adobe Lightroom
- Execute Deadlines
- Proactive, quick approach to problem solving
- Flexible Creative Approach
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent workflow management
- California College of Ayurveda CS1
- ANANCT Culinary Graduate
- Co-Founder of Sole Soup Restaurants
- AA Interior Design and Photography
- Westlake Culinary School
- 200 YTR
- Medicinal Chef
- Please refer to my website. Production by Lu Tapp of Dustylu
- Instagram Dustylu Medicinal Chef
- https://www.dustylu.com/ for additional food styling work experience, (under food) tears sheets and client list
LuLu Tapp of Dustylu is also a freelance, food and lifestyle photographer who has worked with the New York Times, Rachel Ashwell, Harris Publications, private celebrity events and international publications as well. Her educational background includes a degree from Westlake Culinary and an AA in Art, with an emphasis in photography and design. Her photographs have been published on well-known websites and in magazines such as People, US weekly, New Beauty and Modern Mom.
Happily married with two beautiful boys who inspire her everyday. She utilizes her educational background to create a fresh style with a vintage vibe in her own home.
Through her artistic perspective on the many different lifestyles one has to offer, she forms a connection between the viewer and her photographs.
Dustylu Food & Life